Great Sankey Parish Council
News2018-06-21 Great Sankey
Traffic Calming Hedges on Lingley GreenRead more
Activity2017-11-03 Whittle Hall
Great Sankey Summer PlayschemeRead more
Parish Council meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month (except August), 7pm at Tim Parry Community Centre. Members of the public are welcome to attend. If you wish to ask a question of the Council, please read the information provided here (information for members of public attending Parish Council meetings). Alternatively, you may contact the Parish Office with a query – if possible, office staff will answer this for you, otherwise it will be considered at the next available meeting. Contact 01925 712279, email email@example.com.
1. To receive apologies for unavoidable absence.
2. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 13th June 2018.
3. To receive any declarations of interest.
4. PCSO reports
5. Public question time.
6. Matters arising
6.1 update on litter picking in Hood Manor with the Probation Service
6.2 update on requests to Your Housing Group regarding both the Boat Park and overgrown vegetation
7. Finance Committee: to be informed of the meeting held on 3.7.18
7.1 to receive the draft minutes of the meeting
7.2 to be informed of, and have the opportunity to question, items approved for payment
7.3 to be informed of authorised payments of £11544.02 for net wages and £2511.69 for Inland Revenue
7.4 to consider recommendations made and decide whether to accept them
8. To consider, and approve if appropriate, policy on requests for financial assistance which are outside the usual remit of the Parish Council.
9. To consider planning applications received by the Council and decide if any objections are to be raised
10. To consider correspondence received by the Council and decide if any action is required
11. To receive verbal reports from Councillors and consider if any action is required
12. Pursuant to section 1(2) of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 to resolve that the public and press leave the meeting during consideration of the next item of business on the grounds that publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest at this time.
13. Verbal report from the Community Projects Group meeting held on 10th July 2018 to review initial costs and options provided by WBC for the field at Parsonage Way prior to public consultation.
The minutes below have been signed and agreed as a true record of the meeting. To view minutes, please click on the date of the meeting.