Update April 2020
Under the current circumstances during the Coronavirus pandemic, the Parish Council is operating through it’s Executive Committee. Meetings are being held by video conference, at least once per month. Agendas and minutes of these meetings will be posted below. There will be no public participation during this period, but members of the public are encouraged to email the Council with any queries at [email protected] and a response will be given as soon as possible – please be patient as staff are operating on reduced hours or from home.
Parish Council meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month (except August), 7pm at Tim Parry Community Centre. Members of the public are welcome to attend and observe the meeting. If you wish to ask a question of the Council, there is a 15-minute period set aside at the start of the meetings for public participation. Information on this section of the meeting can be found HERE, but please note that the session has to be kept short to ensure that there is still sufficient time for Council business to be properly considered. Alternatively, you may contact the Parish Office with a query – if possible, office staff will answer this for you, otherwise it will be considered at the next available Council meeting. Contact 01925 712279, email [email protected] There is no public participation during Finance Committee meetings.
|Finance Committee||Parish Council|
|5 May||13 May|
|2 June||10 June|
|30 June||8 July|
|4 August||No meeting in August|
|1 September||9 September|
|6 October||14 October|
|3 November||11 November|
|1 December||9 December|
Agendas will be posted shortly before each meeting.
Executive Committee – Finance
1. To receive apologies for unavoidable absence
2. To receive an update on expenditure relating to the volunteer group, Support the Elderly & Vulnerable – Great Sankey & Penketh
3. To scrutinise financial expenditure arising since the last meeting, including payments by Direct Debit.
4. To consider quotes received.
5. Budget 2019-20 – to scrutinise documentation, and when satisfied as to correctness to sign off financial reports and bank reconciliations for March 2020.
6. To authorise payment of wages, tax and NI for April
The minutes below have been signed and agreed as a true record of the meeting. To view minutes, please click on the date of the meeting.
Community Projects Group 2019