Update April 2020
Under the current circumstances during the Coronavirus pandemic, the Parish Council is operating through it’s Executive Committee. Meetings are being held by video conference, at least once per month. Agendas and minutes of these meetings will be posted below. There will be no public participation during this period, but members of the public are encouraged to email the Council with any queries at [email protected] and a response will be given as soon as possible – please be patient as staff are operating on reduced hours or from home.
Parish Council meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month (except August), 7pm at Tim Parry Community Centre. Members of the public are welcome to attend and observe the meeting. If you wish to ask a question of the Council, there is a 15-minute period set aside at the start of the meetings for public participation. Information on this section of the meeting can be found HERE, but please note that the session has to be kept short to ensure that there is still sufficient time for Council business to be properly considered. Alternatively, you may contact the Parish Office with a query – if possible, office staff will answer this for you, otherwise it will be considered at the next available Council meeting. Contact 01925 712279, email [email protected] There is no public participation during Finance Committee meetings.
|Finance Committee||Parish Council|
|1 September||9 September|
|6 October||14 October|
|3 November||11 November|
|1 December||9 December|
Agendas will be posted shortly before each meeting.
1. To receive apologies for unavoidable absence.
2. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 8th July 2020.
3. To consider restarting Council meetings at Tim Parry Community Centre
4. Finance Committee: to be informed of the meeting held on 4.8.19
4.1 to receive the approved minutes of the meeting, including expenditure
4.2 to be informed of authorised payments of £9608.40 for net wages and £2560.77 for HMRC
4.3 to be informed of recommendations
5. Finance Committee: to be informed of the meeting held on 1.9.20
5.1 to receive the draft minutes of the meeting
5.2 to be informed of, and have the opportunity to question, items approved for payment
5.3 to be informed of authorised payments of £7458.05 for net wages and £1439.88 for HMRC
5.4 to consider recommendations made and decide whether to accept them
6. To be updated on re-opening the community centres
7. To consider grounds maintenance contracts
8. To be updated on meetings with WBC regarding Omega and the western extension
9. To discuss suggestions and articles for the newsletter
10. To consider community event for 2021
11. To consider planning applications received by the Council and decide if any objections are to be raised.
12. To consider correspondence received by the Council and decide if any action is required.
The minutes below have been signed and agreed as a true record of the meeting. To view minutes, please click on the date of the meeting.
Community Projects Group 2019