Parish Council meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month (except August), 7pm at Tim Parry Community Centre. Members of the public are welcome to attend and observe the meeting. If you wish to ask a question of the Council, there is a 15-minute period set aside at the start of the meetings for public participation. Information on this section of the meeting can be found HERE, but please note that the session has to be kept short to ensure that there is still sufficient time for Council business to be properly considered. Alternatively, you may contact the Parish Office with a query – if possible, office staff will answer this for you, otherwise it will be considered at the next available Council meeting. Contact 01925 712279, email [email protected] There is no public participation during Finance Committee meetings.
Please be aware that, in accordance with Covid-19 regulations, numbers of attendees at meetings may be limited to allow for social distancing and members of the public attending council meetings will be required to leave contact details for NHS Test and Trace purposes.
|Finance Committee||Parish Council|
|30 November||8 December|
|4 January||12 January|
|1 February||9 February|
|1 March||9 March|
|5 April||13 April|
|3 May||11 May|
|31 May||8 June|
|5 July||13 July|
Agendas will be posted shortly before each meeting.
Wednesday 8th December
Tim Parry Community Centre
1. To receive apologies for unavoidable absence.
2. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 10th November 2021.
3. To receive any declarations of interest.
4. PCSO reports
5. Community Projects Group: to be informed of the meeting held on 25.11.21
5.1 to receive the draft minutes of the meeting
5.2 to be informed of recommendations and decide whether to accept them
5.3 to approve delegated authority to the Community Projects Group for expenditure on Sankey Fun Day up to the amount set in the annual budget
6. Employment Committee: to be informed of the meeting held on 29.11.21
6.1 to receive the draft minutes of the meeting
6.2 to be informed of recommendations and decide whether to accept them
7. Finance Committee: to be informed of the meeting held on 30.11.21
7.1 to receive the draft minutes of the meeting
7.2 to be informed of, and have the opportunity to question, items approved for payment
7.3 to consider recommendations and decide whether to accept them
8. To be updated on the project for Sankey Station.
9. Report from Borough Councillors on items of note within the Parish of Great Sankey.
10. To consider planning applications received by the Council and decide if any objections are to be raised.
11. To consider correspondence received by the Council and decide if any action is required.
12. To receive verbal reports from Councillors.
The minutes below have been signed and agreed as a true record of the meeting. To view minutes, please click on the date of the meeting.
Finance Committee: 5 January, 2 February, 2 March, 6 April, 4 May, 1 June, 6 July, 3 August, 31 August, 5 October, 2 November, 30 November
Parish Council: 13 January, 10 February, 10 March, 14 April, 19 May, 9 June, 14 July, 8 September, 13 October, 10 November, 8 December
Community Projects Group 2019