Parish Council meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month (except August), 7pm at Tim Parry Community Centre. Members of the public are welcome to attend and observe the meeting. If you wish to ask a question of the Council, there is a 15-minute period set aside at the start of the meetings for public participation. Information on this section of the meeting can be found HERE, but please note that the session has to be kept short to ensure that there is still sufficient time for Council business to be properly considered. Alternatively, you may contact the Parish Office with a query – if possible, office staff will answer this for you, otherwise it will be considered at the next available Council meeting. Contact 01925 712279, email firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no public participation during Finance Committee meetings.
Next meetings will be:
Parish Council, Wednesday 13th November 2019
Finance Committee, Tuesday 3rd December 2019
Parish Council, Wednesday 11th December 2019
Agendas will be posted shortly before each meeting.
Parish Council Meeting
Wednesday 13th November 2019
7pm, Tim Parry Community Centre Annexe
1. To receive apologies for unavoidable absence.
2. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 9th October 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest and dispensation requests.
4. PCSO reports
5. Finance Committee: to be informed of the meeting held on 5.11.19
5.1 to receive the draft minutes of the meeting
5.2 to be informed of items approved for payment
5.3 to be informed of authorised payments of £11631.95 for net wages and £3375.96 for HMRC
5.4 to be informed of recommendations and to decide whether to accept them
6. To be advised of the decision on planning application 2019/35621: Field at Parsonage Way and receive updates on the project.
7. To receive an update from the Community Projects Group regarding Sankey Fun Day 2020, including date and request for Councillor involvement on the day.
8. To consider planning applications received by the Council and decide if any objections are to be raised.
9. To consider correspondence received by the Council and decide if any action is required.
10. To receive verbal reports from Councillors and consider if any action is required.
The minutes below have been signed and agreed as a true record of the meeting. To view minutes, please click on the date of the meeting.
Community Projects Group 2019
16 July, 3 October