Parish Council meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month (except August), 7pm at Tim Parry Community Centre. Members of the public are welcome to attend. If you wish to ask a question of the Council, please read the information provided here (information for members of public attending Parish Council meetings). Alternatively, you may contact the Parish Office with a query – if possible, office staff will answer this for you, otherwise it will be considered at the next available meeting. Contact 01925 712279, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday 11th April, 7pm, Tim Parry Community Centre
1. To receive apologies for unavoidable absence.
2. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 14th March 2018.
3. To receive any declarations of interest.
4. PCSO reports
5. Public question time.
6. Matters arising
6.1 Update on project for field adjacent to Parsonage Way
7. Finance Committee: to be informed of the meeting held on 3.4.18
7.1 to receive the draft minutes of the meeting
7.2 to be informed of, and have the opportunity to question, items approved for payment
7.3 to be informed of authorised payments of £9566 for net wages and £2325.03 for Inland Revenue
7.4 to consider recommendations made and decide whether to accept them
8. To receive an update on the refurbishment of Tim Parry Community Centre
9. To be informed of plans for Sankey Fun Day 2018
10. To receive a report on the monthly liaison meeting with the Police
11. To consider the proposal & draft SLA for a Parish-funded PCSO to complement the 3 constabulary-funded ward PCSO’s for Great Sankey.
12. To consider planning applications received by the Council and decide if any objections are to be raised
13. To consider correspondence received by the Council and decide if any action is required
14. To receive verbal reports from Councillors and consider if any action is required
The minutes below have been signed and agreed as a true record of the meeting. To view minutes, please click on the date of the meeting.
Parish Council 2018
10 Jan, 14 Feb,
Finance Committee 2018
2 Jan, 6 Feb, 6 Mar,
Parish Council 2017
11 Jan, 8 Feb, 8 Mar, 12 Apr, 10 May, 14 June, 12 July, 13 Sept, 11 Oct, 8 Nov, 13 Dec
Finance Committee 2017
3 Jan, 31 Jan, 28 Feb, 4 Apr, 2 May, 6 June, 4 July, 1 Aug, 5 Sept, 3 Oct, 31 Oct, 5 Dec
Community Projects Group 2017
25 July, 30 August, 22 Nov
If you are interested in minutes dating further back, please contact the Parish Office on 01925 712279.