Parish Council meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month (except August), 7pm at Tim Parry Community Centre. Members of the public are welcome to attend and observe the meeting. If you wish to ask a question of the Council, there is a 15-minute period set aside at the start of the meetings for public participation. Information on this section of the meeting can be found HERE, but please note that the session has to be kept short to ensure that there is still sufficient time for Council business to be properly considered. Alternatively, you may contact the Parish Office with a query – if possible, office staff will answer this for you, otherwise it will be considered at the next available Council meeting. Contact 01925 712279, email email@example.com. There is no public participation during Finance Committee meetings.
|Finance Committee||Parish Council|
|2 January||8 January|
|4 February||12 February|
|3 March||11 March|
|31 March||8 April|
|5 May||13 May|
|2 June||10 June|
|30 June||8 July|
|4 August||No meeting in August|
|1 September||9 September|
|6 October||14 October|
|3 November||11 November|
|1 December||9 December|
Agendas will be posted shortly before each meeting.
Finance Committee Meeting
Thursday 2nd January 2020
7pm, Whittle Hall Community Centre
1. To receive and approve any apologies for unavoidable absence.
2. To approve the minutes of previous meeting 3/12/2019.
3. To review hire charges at community centres.
4. To consider the budget and precept level for 2020-21 and make a recommendation to full Council.
5. To scrutinise financial expenditure arising since the last meeting, including payments by Direct Debit.
6. To consider any quotes received and authorise or make recommendations to full Council where appropriate.
7. To consider requests for financial assistance; to decide if any donations are to be made or if requests should be recommended to full Council.
8. Budget 2019-20 – to scrutinise documentation, and when satisfied as to correctness to sign off financial reports and bank reconciliations for November.
9. Items to note and/or for inclusion on a future agenda.
10. Pursuant to section 1(2) of the Public Bodies (Admission to meetings) Act 1960 it is proposed that, because of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted, the public and Press leave the meeting during consideration of the following agenda items.
11. To authorise payment of wages, tax and ERNIC for December.
12. To be informed of current position on customers in arrears.
Parish Council Meeting
Wednesday 8th January 2020
7pm, Tim Parry Community Centre Annexe
1. To receive apologies for unavoidable absence.
2. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 11th December 2019.
3. To receive any declarations of interest.
4. PCSO reports.
5. To discuss housing development plans at the site of the old primary school at Sycamore Lane.
6. To consider recommendation from the Finance Committee on budget for 2020-21 and decide whether to accept it.
7. To consider recommendation from the Finance Committee on the level of precept required for 2020-21 and decide whether to accept it.
8. Finance Committee: to be informed of the meeting held on 2.1.20
8.1 to receive the draft minutes of the meeting
8.2 to be informed of, and have the opportunity to question, items approved for payment
8.3 to consider recommendations made and decide whether to accept them
9. To consider planning applications received by the Council and decide if any objections are to be raised.
10. To consider correspondence received by the Council and decide if any action is required.
11. To receive verbal reports from Councillors and consider if any action is required.
The minutes below have been signed and agreed as a true record of the meeting. To view minutes, please click on the date of the meeting.
Community Projects Group 2019