Parish Council meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month (except August), 7pm at Tim Parry Community Centre. Members of the public are welcome to attend. If you wish to ask a question of the Council, please read the information provided here (information for members of public attending Parish Council meetings). Alternatively, you may contact the Parish Office with a query – if possible, office staff will answer this for you, otherwise it will be considered at the next available meeting. Contact 01925 712279, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next meeting dates are:
Finance Committee, Tuesday 4th June
Parish Council, Wednesday 12th June
Agendas for these meetings will be posted nearer the time.
1. Election of Chair.
2. To hear Declaration of Acceptance of Office from Chair.
3. Election of Vice Chair.
4. To elect Chair of Finance Committee plus five further members.
5. To elect Chair of Employment Committee plus four further members.
6. To elect Chair of Community Projects Group plus five further members.
7. To receive apologies for unavoidable absence.
8. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 10th April 2019.
9. PCSO reports.
10. Public question time.
11. Finance Committee: to be informed of the meeting held on 30.4.19
11.1 to receive the draft minutes of the meeting
11.2 to be informed of, and have the opportunity to question, items approved for payment
11.3 to be informed of authorised payments of £9456.79 for net wages and £2104.49 for Inland Revenue
11.4 to consider recommendations made and decide whether to accept them
12. To reconsider whether
(a) the Council wishes to recognise important dates throughout the year by means of raising a flag at the Parish Office and,
(b) the Council wishes to support Merchant Navy Day on 3 September
13. To be informed of changes to public bus routes throughout the parish and concerns raised from residents
14. To consider planning applications received by the Council and decide if any objections are to be raised.
15. To consider correspondence received by the Council and decide if any action is required.
16. To receive verbal reports from Councillors and consider if any action is required.
The minutes below have been signed and agreed as a true record of the meeting. To view minutes, please click on the date of the meeting.