Parish Council meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month (except August), 7pm at Tim Parry Community Centre. Members of the public are welcome to attend. If you wish to ask a question of the Council, please read the information provided here (information for members of public attending Parish Council meetings). Alternatively, you may contact the Parish Office with a query – if possible, office staff will answer this for you, otherwise it will be considered at the next available meeting. Contact 01925 712279, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. To receive apologies for unavoidable absence.
2. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 13th February 2018.
3. PCSO reports.
4. Public question time.
5. Sankey Fun Day 2019
6. Finance Committee: to be informed of the meeting held on 5.3.19
6.1 to receive the draft minutes of the meeting
6.2 to be informed of, and have the opportunity to question, items approved for payment
6.3 to be informed of authorised payments of £9880.30 for net wages and £2377.39 for Inland Revenue
6.4 to consider recommendations made and decide whether to accept them
7. To consider planning applications received by the Council and decide if any objections are to be raised.
8. To consider correspondence received by the Council and decide if any action is required.
9. To receive verbal reports from Councillors and consider if any action is required.
10. Pursuant to section 1(2) of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 it is resolved that, because of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted, the public and press leave the meeting during consideration of the following items of business
11. Project prioritisation.
The minutes below have been signed and agreed as a true record of the meeting. To view minutes, please click on the date of the meeting.